Music Monday

Labels: , ,


Sometimes we are not able to hike in the mountains or play a game for our workout, leaving us trudging on a treadmill or cardio equipment.

This is where music comes into the picture. It can be motivating. Pass time. Help you focus. Get you to your second wind or third...

On Mondays, I will be highlighting a song that accomplishes most, if not all, of these things.

Today, I bring you a song I could probably listen to all day long.

The Words I Would Say by Sidewalk Prophets

It's catchy, upbeat and motivating. Here are is the chorus:

"Be strong in the Lord and,
Never give up hope,
You're going to do great things,
I already know,
God's got His hand on you so,
Don't live life in fear,
Forgive and forget,
But don't forget why you're here,
Take your time and pray,
These are the words I would say"

Here is a link to the song on iTunes:
Sidewalk Prophets - These Simple Truths - The Words I Would Say

Hope you enjoy and can use it during your next workout!!


Comments (0)

Post a Comment